Monday, October 10, 2011

upcoming exhibition draws near



my upcoming joint exhibition draws close ......... many varied feelings flood me now as I think about the work that will be going on show this year , ... its simple forms, its easy style in so many of them , simplistic , ........the works are based mainly on nature , and as it is i have been editing the work now ..... i have cut the work down to 12 in all , one is not a nature piece , one is also a very large work in watercolor , .........my aim to share my work with as many who will like to view all the pieces as possible ........its a joint show , .........the fragment I share is but a very small part of one of my 16x22 inch watercolors . ........









All artist share themselves in their works ....today i was inspired to do a piece that will be shared soon , .............with the exhibition not long away , i am continually painting sometimes resting .... those are moments of divine inspiration ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment