Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Completed new piece ,



Well today had just the natural light I needed for a time , to work with on a new piece ,........I certianly dipped my brushes into the vivid greens......... and over seven hues of the color blue .....the piece I fist sketched out late last night from a photo ,I had taken awhile back . I had always wanted to capture it on paper , I surprised myself once again , this one will indeed be making the exhibition ...........at one point in the day natural light disaappeared .....and it was now a day filled with rain...... however the main colors...... had all been completed , earlier on....



one must always be careful working with a watercolor... that you work in good light, as well as work fast, in some ares of the painting unlike other mediums, I have to come back and work on it there is no fixing and covering up in a watercolor once its done its done we watercolorist do have a few tricks but unlike other mediums its one that demands translucent quality to shine forth .........so planning out your painting is very important



this teaser shows the concept very well , hope you enjoy as much as I am enjoying looking at the entire piece, you are previewing only a small portion what I would term a fragment for now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment