Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011 art work comes to life



Well my friends today brought with it a new painting , one that is completed and ready to be signed ,....I have not signed one work of art as yet ...........todays piece , my brush dipped into many varying shades of blues, greens and pinks , to produce the final out come , ...........only a teaser here, or as I would rather call it a fragment of art , the original piece is 16x24 inches and will be a large enough piece ,after double matting and framing .........it was a piece that I did wet on wet as well as dry , giving two different effects , the sky was an outcome of all wet on wet ,and also the shadows were wet on wet, with colors runing into each other .......if you like to be in control, watercolor is not a medium to use as its very much its own person ,as it takes hold of your paper transforming it ...... my blank paper was transformed today do enjoy .....

No comments:

Post a Comment