Sunday, October 23, 2011

painting away



Today found me painting away , I am working from a photo in the 60 s , I have this love for nature that todays piece is all ......nature ....an element of Trinidad so very well known to us all it is , ..........because I paint in watercolors the use of the night as a time that I can paint is totally out of the question ....the colors will all turn out different, by the following morning one would need to do nothing with a piece painted at night but cast it aside ,



So its day time ,that my most work is done , today the natural light was very good however my place fills with the natural light that is best sought after around 2 pm onwards to 4 pm , I can still paint with this light pouring into my area , ....this is good as the clearest of the watercolor hues can be used .....my work of today will be posted tomorrow on my blog as I would like to do one more thing with it ..... but do enjoy the teasers up .....this teaser is from yesterdays work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment