Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another piece completed ...



Today I dipped my brush, in a wash of cadmium yellow ,and then washed my watercolor paper for a second time ,the first being with a clear cold water wash , under a light to cause the drying effect to take place quicker than normal , ......many methods in painting a watercolor .....however one must work fast to get the colors to blend .



The entire painting has roughly five colors and no more , .....the teaser up only reveals a certian part of the painting, leaving sections out ,so that when you see the whole image you should go ...ahhhh .... it has been viewed by one person today and it won the ahhh, from them right away ,



detail .....some watercolorist will use this in varying ways , I have in this painting however its a free easy painting lends a beautiful peaceful feeling to one .... well it was tempting to do more work on the piece however I am always thankful, when I know enough is enough .with a piece that I may be working on ...enjoy .....the teaser the original painting is 16x24 inches .....

No comments:

Post a Comment