Monday, October 24, 2011

Colour is so very beautiful



Well today was another painting day.... I need to get ready for my joint exhibit , as it is I am in need of a good few pieces ,..... this year has been a packed one for me, with one main event taking a great deal from me leaving me where I am right now.... with work... to do so that many may enjoy ....my concept of this years exhibit , is a free one no theme , however as you view the work you will see there is a thread of a theme woven into each piece ,that will be showcased , .....todays piece was indeed a good feeling .....a passionate piece ....that brought out vivid colors , i had decided that i wanted to do it yesterday .....so I drew it out from my photos here and came up with what I did , started around .....9.00 am completed the whole piece around 1.00 pm .....I actually thought it was later, however do enjoy the teaser , the entire piece is 16x24 inches ,and the whole painting will be free for all to see during the time of my exhibition , let me know what you think of the teaser ....... till tomorrow when God willing another one will be up ............

No comments:

Post a Comment