Saturday, October 22, 2011



Today I awoke with the knowledge that I wanted to paint ,,,,,and I knew exactly what I wanted to paint ,,,,,,, few artist actually do know and plan out in their mind, hearts and emotions what they are going to do , I do this all the time , nothing wrong with this method recently I came upon an artist now a good friend ,and she ,,,,,,, plans long in advance what shes going to be painting ......



Well before painting I always give my hands as well as mind over to God ......



Todays piece was very enjoyable painting , took long hours to get the completed piece finished , full of life in it , I then started adding different elements into the painting that were not planned at all , its good to be like this ,........ we plan..... but the plan does not have to be rigid then the art would be stilted ....this fragment I share with you today is a 16x 2 inch watercolor , It brings me closer to the reality that the body of work is growing .



as I said in my other blogs, I will be sharing my experiences as well as teasers.... however one day an entire painting will open for you .so do keep following my art here .....thanks for following

No comments:

Post a Comment