Wednesday, October 12, 2011

riot of colour



I will warn all to not try too hard, as to how and where the work is headed its..... different as I keep saying....... its not fussy , at all and many pieces are rendered in the very easy style and manner that I am very able to do ..........this fragment or sliver , of a 16x23 inch watercolor , .......I found great joy in working on ... the colours are intense yet not too intense it draws you into the very subject matter, that you will behold at the show ,.......this one will be stunning matted and framed up beautifully .....so do enjoy .... wish I could just share the entire piece however one day you will open the blog to discover an entire painting and not a fragment , ...........up to now I have not signed any of the works , all are named and all are ready to be shown .........

No comments:

Post a Comment