Thursday, October 20, 2011

fragments of a new work



Beauty is always in the eye of....... the beholder ...... well working with one eye and unable to use my glasses, in painting is indeed how I paint daily , .......many are unaware of this but I see only out of one eye properly and the other is very weak and the colors that .that eye sees is totally different to how we are suppose to see ,...... so one can only thank God that with the left eye ... I can see how color is meant to be seen in its vivid and clearest possible hues , .....



Todays piece was thought out well..... and one that has a bit of whismical drama, within it , its one of our many famed squares in Trinidad , ............my brush dipped deeply into the varying colors today and I was able to complete a rather interesting piece to the beholder ......I will display a fragment for your enjoyment .........The name I selected for this piece is also very interesting ........do enjoy and let me know what you think .....

No comments:

Post a Comment