Wednesday, September 28, 2011

getting ready



Getting ready for this exhibit is quite interesting ,.......I normally like to show new pieces of art done only in the year that I have my exhibit .........only one other piece that has been seen this year will be shown , ......working with watercolors is a dream to me , yes I have painted in acrylics ...... but watercolors remain my favoured medium , ........the fragment of a painting I share here is one of a collection that I hope each and everyone of you will enjoy this November , I am showing this collection for the joy of it , one night I will blog and will load on my page an entire image of one painting..... so do keep..... checking.... the blogs out , all are invited to the exhibit this year without exception .......as art is for all to appreciate , this fragment looks so good that i may look at doing a size like this and a composition similar , remember always I use no glasses... when painting , as well as I have the use of only one eye , this could be my very last exhibition in this genere of work , the eyes are growing tired ............follow my blogs as I share

No comments:

Post a Comment