Monday, September 26, 2011

fragments of a painting for exhibition this year



this year is a year that I host my first joint exhibition .....with two other artist .....the pressure is not as it use to be in the volume of work needed of years gone by . I am doing different things and enjoying them as I go along , two of the paintings were seen by a close friend just by chance and they wanted one right away , needless to say I am very guarded with this set of work , recently editing to 12 pieces only ..... out of a good few that have been painted over the few months , painting has drawn to a halt as I am into another project and I relish the breaks as I am given ideas as these break happen to continue on various pieces , hope you like the piece or fragment of this work, its a 16x22 inch watercolor , all my paintings are on the most expensive watercolor acid free paper , I deem the work always precious ........This fragment is but only part of a painting so not a whole work so dont be fooled , the real thing is indeed different .......

No comments:

Post a Comment