Friday, September 2, 2011

GINGERBREAD WONDER



Well I did share.... that I would share the photo soon , and here it is of the todays full work ...... must have stopped for two cups of coffee , began from..... 9 .00 am onwards to past 4.00 pm ........never sure about these old icons , that remain with us , as it is its been painted so very many times I had stayed away from doing this one..... however I wanted to and as I shared in my former blog about it , I loved working with the various shades and hues , especially the bright gallery .....detail will be always there however its a freer style, that is here not a close knitted style ,that many know of detail , so enjoy.... THE GINGERBREAD WONDER .....is the title , the medium is watercolor and the size is 16x22 inches , where is it now ?....... awaiting framing and then off to a special event ........

No comments:

Post a Comment