Saturday, September 10, 2011

Art painting for enjoyment



Its always fun to just paint away for enjoyment , this has been the main thing ,with my art this year as I get ready for the 2011 exhibition , totally enjoying it all , .........did a piece that took a good few days , all because I was enjoying it and not letting the task of producing art get in my way , its a wonderful feeling to just paint , I am looking forward to tomorrow when I will be headed out to paint with a group of really wonderful artist , .... I am looking at doing a nature scene ......that I will share in total when its completed tomorrow , this piece is but only another teaser of one of the works that is ready to be matted and framed .......soi do enjoy ...... remember that light is a main factor in this upcoming exhibit of new works , ....as well as colour , painting the use of no glasses and only with one good eye is not a problem for me however its a novelty..... that sparks many a question ,

No comments:

Post a Comment