Monday, September 12, 2011

fragments of an exhibition to come ......



fragments of an exhibition to come ......................................these are sharings on some of the works, that are fully completed ...................the fragment from this painting , happens to be one of my favorites , this was inspired painting , I may even keep this one , as it has so much in it that I love , ........a watercolor , of 16x22 inches, on acid free paper , this piece will be on show in November , in the last week , ...............if you are a lover of watercolors , you will like this one , the collection is building,........ as I work this week on two pieces for the show .........so do enjoy this fragment............ of one of my paintings the entire painting will one day be up so that you can see the whole of it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment