Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two paintings completed







Today everything fell into place , .........I have always given to certian charities ...over the years , and today . I have managed to complete two 15x11 inch watercolors , that are a pair , these two paintings are for a charity ,Golph tournament, that raises money every year for my Community , .......I try to do new work for all charities .......and so happens I am not the only artist in Trinidad and Tobago that does this either .......the pieces were a joy to paint side by side I started with the general washes, laying those out then the waiting is always needed, one can never wait too long ..........or certian effects will be lost altogether ,





I worked on each piece seperately to complete them afterwards , .....misty effects etc , plus the foreground, and whatever else I needed to do , started from early this morning and by 12.45 , they were completed and photographed .......no..1 is Titled .... Within the Tangle , no 2 ..is Titled ....... Out There ........... DO ENJOY THE WORKS they are full paintings and not fragments like I have been sharing for my exhibition ........

No comments:

Post a Comment