Saturday, September 10, 2011

FRAGMENT OF A PAINTING



Art works in fragments.... this time the real deal is when you attend the exhibition , the works will only be going up on my website after the exhibition.... plus here on facebook I will share one piece only before the show ......this fragment is realy a very small part of the entire painting , the life of an artist , ... I dream shades of colors , I walk around looking up in the sky at the formation of clouds , I walk seconds away from missing a car ,or two by looking in another direction as I hold my cell phone up to take a picture ,of a beautiful sunset or mountian range , .......artist we are but dreamers .... yet the beauty of it is we love to try and bring our dreams onto paper .......this year my style is different , my works are easy on the eyes as well as full of colour and light ..... an artist statement is being painted as I do my various pieces for the show , .....enjoy the fragment of a larger work ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment