Tuesday, November 1, 2011



A great feeling to be completed with the body of my work for my exhibition , ......I just need to do a few more pieces and see what will indeed make the show from what will not ......, Completed another new piece today .......reminds me a bit of the impressionist period , ......loving the colors that I used today ,as well as the compostion ,one that gives it its unique name ........I have always loved naming the works that I create , .......there is something in a name of a painting, or sculpture , that evokes mystery , .........



Well today I dipped my wash bursh into a heavy soloution of yellows .......ahh...... what a wonderfully beautiful color to work in .....in watercolor ........then blues were right there for me to let my brush take advantage of as I washed areas in blues ..... so many blues to select ....



Its always incredible ,just as I am completed the art work.... how the natural light is snuffed out with overcast clouds bearing down ..... well do enjoy this teaser that I have up here .... its original size is 16x24 inches .........and its drying away ...ready to be placed in with the rest of the other paintings .........

No comments:

Post a Comment