Monday, November 14, 2011

ART



stumbling through silence .....16x23 inches full painting on the invitation ..... it is a watercolor



Well its been a year for me of various projects I am sure to have a great deal to share in my Christmas email that I normally send out every year ..........I am content with the works that will all go on display on the 29 th of November this year 2011 , ........I have been very vey critical of them one by one , i am my own judge when it comes to my art as it is a part of me that I am putting out there for all to see and the main thing is to enjoy fully ......





I started working on a certian section of the collection then stopped after awhile on purpose to recoup myself or rather regain another insight to take it to another level and i did just that as the work will be up for one and all to fully enjoy at the Fine Arts Gallery in Trinidad





All are indeed welcomed to the opening ,





The work will all be hung on Monday and Tuesday morning so people can come to the opening on the evening from 6.30 pm to 8 .30 pm .....





No comments:

Post a Comment