Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PAINTING FOR THE 2011 EXHIBIT



well I thought I would share a few things concerning my painting .....as time draws nearer , its actually nearly here in that I can complete only a few more pieces before I have them taken in to be matted up by the gallery .......



What inspired me for this exhibition ? well mainly nature and all that it holds within its very cosmos , we can see the beauty indeed , always one to bring this beauty onto paper I concentrated on certian things, about our beautiful island Trinidad .......this will be very obvious in the show, and what I am able to share with all who attend ......this is a painting one of over 27 works that is being worked on here at my place .........



Am I tired ? no I am not as every day that goes by , I am caught up in the world of creating art works , always on the look out for new subect matter , some subjects within the exhibition are replayed in several paintings but in different forms



So do enjoy the work

No comments:

Post a Comment