Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Out on a Limb


Out on a Limb ........One of my favorite pieces , was painted in 2009 , its roughly, 5x7 inches and it meets the requirements, in the ruling for a miniature .... I enjoyed painting this one very much indeed it hung next to The Vista ... a circular watercolour ,that is also on my blog , this piece I would like one day to paint much larger with the same methods I used in the smaller piece here .... as an artist.... I find it interesting to look as my art evolves this piece and another was bought by a very avid art collector ,here in trinidad ... its always good when you create a piece to know that others love it and it ends up on the walls of an art collector .....the shades of blues and greens i loved working with , hope you enjoy it and do leave a comment or two .....

No comments:

Post a Comment