Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Clearing


The Clearing ....a watercolour that i enjoyed painting , its of a bamboo clearing as though someone is peeping through, looking on at the people in the distance, that are under the bamboo chatting .....this piece was painted and composed totally from my mind , my imagination plays a great deal in my art , i wanted to create a feeling of space in this piece and i do believe i captured that , i call the piece The Clearing, its also framed in a bamboo carved frame , by a leading gallery here in Trinidad, this piece formed part of a series of paintings all watercolours that i had done one year to showcase to the art lovers and my friends of Trinidad ,do enjoy its on sale still and if interested contact me ....

1 comment:

  1. i am soon redecorating my room and may very well keep this piece , its framed in a moulding that looks as though its bamboo

    ReplyDelete