Friday, May 13, 2011

sharing about my thoughts on art here

dear friends .....how does an artist mind work ? well i could not tell you how ...i am still trying to figure out why i tend to be too disciplined in how i go about my process of painting etc .....however recently after each piece i painted i did not sign them ,..... aha thats a break from discipline ... and have just stored them away ......i am big into nature , and i guess this body of work that i am doing, is under my very critical eye , many a piece will never be seen, if i am not happy with how they all relate to one another , ......madness yes madness... lol .......i normally have a full display of all completed pieces on the floor looking at each one , and eventually i will say nope not you sorry , recently with 12 pieces painted only 8 will see the light of day for viewing public ......its fun putting together an exhibition this year i am happy its a joint one of three people, myself and two others ,totally different styles .....this should keep everyone interested .....What are my deepest ,inner most thoughts right now.. well to be honest i am wondering, it could be the last body of work i place together , my eyes are not what they use to be ......and for many of you who are aware i paint without the aid of my glasses as well as with one eye ...the other is a lazy muscle and dont see out of it when painting or doing most things the vision is limited in that one , ........i am however happy with those pieces that will be on show , ......follow me as i share my inner thoughts feelings as we head down the avenue of art ....where is that some may say its all in another world that i drift away into of colours etc ....

No comments:

Post a Comment