Monday, May 9, 2011

new painting number 9

dear art lovers and friends , .... I am in the full swing getting works ready for my show just completed number 9 , but its good to edit as one goes along , .....this piece took me sometime why ? I am not sure but it is completed ,and will be stored with the others tomorrow morning early .....I love doing many layering of washes, it always depends on the feel of the piece this one had a few very opaque washes done to it .... its very interesting when the painting takes another turn and comes out a bit different, to how you desired it , I love the use of watercolours and this whole series I am working between wet and dry with the paint to create what I am looking for .... well no images of any new pieces as yet ,...... surprises are always the very best things in life.... I am told .....follow me as I paint ...... clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment