Monday, August 2, 2010

Watercolour medium

Many people marvel at those who use the medium of watercolour , its my prefered medium of painting , i have been always a lover of it, and as the years have passed by i have noticed how my style has evolved , in this very medium , its not a very easy form for many to work with,, i myself find great relaxation in it and although many other artist have said its an unforgiving medium to work within, i have found it to be very friendily as i work with it , now as it is i see with one eye only and paint without the use of my glasses , its another marvel that i continue to use this medium , ... but as i stated i find great relaxation in it the medium gives so many surprises to you as you journey with it from dry to wet techniques, i am familiar with all by now and hope you do enjoy my paintings as i place them up for viewing.... on my blog here my website consist of both watercolours as well as acrylics , i prefer to do 5x7 s or smaller in acrylics, have done them for years in that style , ... do follow my blog as i upload paintings , today was a bad day, in natural light so i could not complete the one i am now doing so hopefully tomorrow it will be here for you to see .....

No comments:

Post a Comment