Friday, January 20, 2012

returning home



what i love doing is painting it takes me to another place another time as well ,.........all distractions are gone its just me and the brush and the paper



being a watercolorist has brought its many varying challenges in life , the work tends to be admired and this is lol , ........



I am always amazed at what I can do in the field of art , this month I had the challenge to put together a section of paintings for a group exhibition , thats going to be held from the 7 th February to the 24 th of that said month . The works I decided to do were all small pieces 3inches and under 6 inches , .......they were very interesting doing each of them ,



this one I share here is full of color and is the scarlet ibis returning at the sunset time, to their rest in the caroni mangroves , they are coming in as the water picks up the gold of the sky , loved doing this one the greens and hints of blues used also the purples , it will be on show at the Normandie hotel on the 7 th February , so do enjoy the fullness of this work that I titled Returning Home

No comments:

Post a Comment