Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEW WORK

Well today being another day spent at doing one of the many pieces ,,,for my exhibition this year .2011...this one took only a day and a few hours to complete, however the natural light had to be captured before I could begin painting..........many artist paint at night... or in the full glare of the sunlight... I dont fall into either mold ,as I paint when the natural light streams into my work room , .....once this takes place its painting time , ........the piece I have just completed is the same size as all the others.... all themed pieces , ........I will feel good when I have around 10 pieces completed, in all..... I am now at 5, fully completed pieces in watercolour ......I never go back to a piece to do anything with it ...once its completed its completed .......the error in going back to a piece is that one will automatically over do it or place some odd thing in it that it will be spoilt .......after working so many hours I do not intend to spoil the piece I have created , ......if I uploaded my work here of the new pieces then there will be no fun in seeing the new work of this year ....still working on a name for it ,as yet no name has come to me , ....all the pieces remained unsigned strange ... but I will do this as I name them all ... well do follow me here as I enter my blog with my joys and feelings of painting , ....

No comments:

Post a Comment